- Black Forest Carved Oak Case
- Deep 3 dimensional carving
- Runs a Fortnight (2-weeks) on a single winding
- Circa 1880-1890
- Aneroid Barometer
- Beautifully hand carved case accents
- Barometer sticks as all aneroid barometers do
Very nicely carved French Black Forest wall clock with thermometer and barometer. Carving included leaves, fruit and a dog’s head. The dial has porcelain cartouches for numbers. The movement has a Brocot escapement between the plates and it runs a fortnight (14 days) on a winding. It measures 36 inches high and 17 wide. This clock has been in my personal collection for about 20 years. It is completely original and in perfect working order.